2014 Registrations Coming Soon
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned in the application form prior to submitting your application. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to the Entry Guidelines and Entry Rules given herein.
- You may use a photocopy of the physical or a downloaded form from the event website to send in your application.
- Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form.
- Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes given in this form. No individual/group has been authorised to collect entries on behalf of the Event.
- 10K Challenge: To field a either a company or college team, the company/ college/university needs to fill details of the 3 runners in individual application forms, with necessary documentation, and submit them under the letter head of company/college/ university. Where multiple teams are being fielded, forms need to be submitted as per the teams formed.
- 10K Challenge: A photocopy of the runner's employee ID card or any other employment proof must be attached to the application forms submitted for a corporate team. A photocopy of the runner's valid student ID card must be attached to the application forms submitted for a college team.
- Champions With Disability: We recommend participants of Champions with Disability be accompanied by an attendant on race day. The attendant is required to fill in a separate form and submit the same along with the form of the Champions with Disability participant, marking the said form as "Attendant of _______ (name of champions with disability participant)". No application fee is charged for the attendant.
Please note only applicants for the Majja Run, Senior Citizens' Run and Champions with Disability categories can apply as a group. No group entries will be accepted for the Open 10K Run, only individual applications for the Open 10K Run category will be accepted.
- Where 20 or more individuals submit their entries together, this will constitute a group entry. All members of a group have to fill and sign individual application forms. Under 'Application Type' in the application form, applicants need to choose 'Group', mentioning the group name and size of the group;
Each group must submit their entries together at one time, in a single envelope under a covering letter stating -
- Total number of entries enclosed in each race category,
- Number, date, amount and bank name of cheque/DD submitted,
- Name and contact details of one common point of contact for the group;
- Group entries will be accepted only via the physical modes of registration. Applications made online cannot be treated as group entries.
- Only one cheque/DD will be accepted for group entries. This cheque/DD should be of the consolidated value of application fees applicable for each individual group member. The cheque/DD should be drawn in favour of "PROCAM INTERNATIONAL LTD.-W10K".
- Deposit application forms along with requisite application fees and covering letter in drop box located at the Sree Kanteerava Stadium at Room No. 2, Gate No. 3, Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bengaluru-560 001 (timing: 10 am to 6 pm, Monday to Saturday)
- Entry confirmation: Post close of registrations, email confirmations will be sent to all the confirmed participants who have given their valid email id in the application form.
Acceptance letters: Physical acceptance letters and event information will be posted ONLY to those applicants who have not given their
email address in the application form. You can also check the status of your entry post 30
thApril 2013 on the event website. If you do not receive any intimation from the race office, please contact our event helpline number +91 80 41739955 or email us at email@example.com
- For information on awards and accolades, log on to www.procamrunning.in